Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Been kinda quiet around here lately so I'll add some food for thought.
From time to time I ask if anyone would like to join me in playing Jotto. So far, no takers (maybe because I'm known as the Jottomeister LOL) but for those who don't know, there's a new game that, apparently, has taken the internet by storm. It's called Wordle and is similar to Jotto but you're not playing against anyone (unless you consider your opponent everybody else that plays on a given day). There's a couple of twists from Jotto but the biggest difference is that you have only six tries to guess the "secret" word.
Personally, I much prefer Jotto for several reasons which I won't bore you with here, but if you're interested go to https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/. There's a new game each day.
Can you cheat at this game? Sure, just like you can in Jotto, but only those with OWD (Obsessive Winning Disorder) or enormously oversized egos will do so. And, in any event, the game is pretty much just for personal satisfaction.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.