No. of Recommendations: 12
Hi Fools,

This has been announced in various places around Fooldom, but I thought I'd post a note here. In November I accepted an offer to join our Motley Fool Canada team as an analyst. Since that time I have been transitioning to our Canada team, and am now just about fully transitioned to serving our Canuck friends up north.

The Fool is increasingly focused on bringing Foolishness to a global audience, and the entrepreneurial spirit of our global efforts instantly appealed to me. This team has a true "all hands on deck" feel and has been incredibly fast paced and fun to work with.

Of course, it's bittersweet having to transition off of our Rule Breakers and Supernova services -- teams I love and admire. Thankfully, though, I'm not moving very far physically -- just from the 4th floor all the way up to the 5th floor of Fool HQ -- and will very much still be present on the boards, so I'll still be able to interact with (and follow) those teams and members.

Today, we are launching Hidden Gems Canada. For those of you who know our U.S. services, this service will essentially be a blend of Hidden Gems and Rule Breakers. Each month we will scour the U.S. and Canadian markets for the most promising small caps -- recommending one U.S. and one Canadian company every month -- particularly through a "growth" lens.

Needless to say, I'm excited for this new opportunity and the challenge that comes with learning about a new market and entirely new set of businesses in Canada. Thankfully, though, I'll still be covering the U.S. since that will be a key element of the service.

If you're interested, take a look at our 2018 Launch Bracket, which features four themes and 16 stocks we're watching as we gear up to officially launch Hidden Gems Canada: https://www.fool.ca/hidden-gems-hub/

Looking forward to learning, growing, and winning with Motley Fool Canada and our members in the months and years ahead. And don't worry, I will still be present and looking forward to discussions here at Pencils Palace in 2018 and beyond!

As always, thank you for sharing in this journey with me. I can't wait to see what this northern leg of the journey holds.

Foolishly,
David K
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.