No. of Recommendations: 0
Maxed out on my 401K and Roth IRA so now looking into investing in individual stocks and am considering direct investing... Is there a web site out there that lists all of the companies with no and low fee programs???
Print the post Back To Top
Go to www.google.com and type DRIP Stocks in the search field. You should pay close attention to Netstock Direct. You will find quite a lot to read over the next few days.

dd
No. of Recommendations: 1
You could do that but I recommend www.directinvesting.com. Netstock direct makes you believe that for certain companies like Nokia or others you have an obligation to pay at least 250-500 to start with them. Not so with www.directinvesting.com
Also dfish is from that same company and often posts here. He is a great help. I'd also recommend the articles and views of GLSmyth as well as Kcourt who post here on a daily basis. Good and have fun.
Besides websites, you can find fairly extensive lists of companies that drip in Jeff Fischer's THE MOTLEY FOOL'S GUIDE TO INVESTING WITHOUT A SILVER SPOON and of companies that dsp (direct stock purchase) in Charles Carlson's THE INDIVIDUAL REVOLUTION. Alternately, you can check out the latter's THE DRIP INVESTOR ezine or check out the lists of companies at Moneypaper/TOT.

Egerius
For a quick search of no-fee DRP programs, you can check out
http://www.netstockdirect.com

They are partners with Sharebuilder, but you can do your research there without committing to Sharebuilder for the actual purchase. I do a lot of window shopping at that site, but buy most of my DRP shares through Moneypaper.