No. of Recommendations: 1
I agree that Newsweek is doing its News?week thing again. Today we live in a world where to do anything creative is looked upon as evil or slightly sinful at best. Those pundits of liberal thinking tell us it is shameful for us to consider making our future stronger by using the Internet for they undoubtedly have not done the same. The other side of the coin for those liberals might be that we are doing the same thing that they are and therefore they do not have an added “edge.” We are to conform to their way of thinking for they do not have any thinking outside of you can't do that because we are the only ones who can. My mother sent me a subscription to this disaster several years ago and I said please not ever again. Newsweek is not NEWS week but shame on you for thinking week or wanting to get ahead in the world.
I say lets get on with this market whatever it brings and keep these two issues separate. The new wave of investing is here and there are many who wish it was not. I believe News?week is one of those who think it is not. Maybe News?week ought to focus on alien invasions like the rest of those tabloids at the checkout counter………
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.