No. of Recommendations: 3
next time I'll also bring a small package of peanut butter

depending on the discretion of your TSA screener, this can be considered Liquid/Gel, as is yogurt.

peanut butter on a sandwich - OK
Peanut butter in a jar- Not OK

peanut butter in a small package - I would make it 3oz or less and put it in the baggie just to be safe...

and to the OP- Individual Cheese sticks (like the ones for kid lunches), if you eat meat- beef jerky, carrot sticks (soak overnight in water and they won't dry out) & pepper strips, and I third the wrap suggestion - just keep it mostly *dry*

and your DH is right - 90 minutes between flights, depending on the airport (ATL), may be *just* enough time.*

peace & snacks
t

* example - plane lands at 12:00 - next flight departs at 1:30
12:00 plane is at gate (if on time)
12:05 door to plane is opened
12:07 - 12:30 actually get off the plane
(depending on seat location, size of the plane, and speed of everyone else in front of you)

determine next gate (which i suggest you do from your phone while waiting to deplane)- get there by any combination of walk, tram, moving walkway - again, this could be 90 seconds or 20 minutes

12:55 boarding process begins for second flight
1:05 if your husband has any status, this is when you board in order to ensure your carry on has a spot
1:15-20 Boarding can be denied at this point and your ticket can be given away
1:25 the door is closed
1:30 take off

so there is the potential, even if everything is on time, that you *might* have as little as 10-15 minutes and one can stand in line for that long trying to get a meal in an airport.
This does not include using the toilet.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.