No. of Recommendations: 12
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-22/no-wonder-obama-in...

Appearing with Fox News's Sean Hannity Tuesday night, The Hill's John Solomon revealed that according to his sources (and Hannity's as well), President Trump will begin declassifying 'Russiagate' documents in the next 6-7 days.

Among those will be the so-called "Bucket Five" - documents which were originally presented to the Gang of Eight in 2016, which included everything the FBI and DOJ used against Trump campaign aide Carter Page - including the FISA surveillance application and its underlying exculpatory intelligence documents which the FISA court may have never seen.

A lot more at link.

This predicate investigation is gathering momentum.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 9
I look forward to seeing a lot of hysterical clucking by the NYT and Washington Post.

I expect they will conclude that it's a violation of the First Amendment to investigate the investigators who used such information for political purposes.

Still, I don't like the practice of leaking the dates such leaks will be made. That's no news, or fake news, but the news media seems addicted to it these days.

Just wait until it's out there and THEN analyze it, please.

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 8
I look forward to seeing a lot of hysterical clucking by the NYT and Washington Post.

Not just them. The same Congressional clowns who were trumpeting about how Trump was breaking the law by not handing everything over to the entire Congress - which would in effect make it public - are now saying that Trump is abusing his power by making stuff public.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I wonder if everyone here is still naïve enough to think that all of the classified documents will be declassified or only the ones he can cherry pick and spin to fool all of you (as usual).

My prediction, lots of the documents will be partially declassified, spun out of context, and fed to the unthinking naïve sheple who will gladly lap it up like nice cornmeal. But in reality, no one of significance will have been found to have done anything wrong.

You will all be conned, just like all of the other silly "investigations" you have fallen for over the years.

Marks never learn. That is why they keep getting taken advantage of over and over again.
No. of Recommendations: 17
You will all be conned, just like all of the other silly "investigations" you have fallen for over the years.
=============================

LOL. Just as you were conned by Mueller's Russiagate investigation.

Kunstler sums it up well here:https://tinyurl.com/y5bctqnv

There’s perhaps a lot to dislike about Donald J. Trump, US President No. 45.

Even so, the bad faith of his antagonists exceeds even Mr. Trump’s defects and vices. The plot they concocted to get rid of him failed. And, yes, it was a plot, even a coup. And they f*cked it up magnificently, leaving a paper trail as wide as Interstate-95. Now all that paper is about to fall over the District of Columbia like radioactive ash, turning many current and former denizens of rogue agencies into the walking dead as they embark on the dismal journey between the grand juries and the federal prisons.

Hence, the desperate rage of the impeachment faction, in direct proportion to their secret shameful knowledge that the entire RussiaGate melodrama was, in fact, a seditious subterfuge between the Hillary Clinton campaign and a great many key figures in government up-to-and-including former president Barack Obama, who could not have failed to be clued-in on all the action. Even before the declassification order, the true narrative of events has been plainly understood: that the US Intel “community” trafficked in fictitious malarkey supplied by Mrs. Clinton to illegally “meddle” in the 2016 election.

Most of the facts are already documented.
No. of Recommendations: 0
"Hence, the desperate rage of the impeachment faction, in direct proportion to their secret shameful knowledge that the entire RussiaGate melodrama was, in fact, a seditious subterfuge between the Hillary Clinton campaign and a great many key figures in government up-to-and-including former president Barack Obama, who could not have failed to be clued-in on all the action."

Oh, Jeebus.
Hope springs eternal.
The stench of baited breath is almost overwhelming.

Jimbo