Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Analyst Andy Hargreaves of Pacific Crest Securities increased his Netflix price target to $225 from $160 and kept an "Outperform" rating.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/netflix-rises-analyst-lifts-pr...

Heheheheheheh

In all honesty -- just a bookmark so I don't forget to get back into NFLX's accounting for KitKat.

MC
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 9
at current margins they will earn 92¢ in EPS. Definitely worth $245 per share with a forward PE of 266. Such a deal!

Look forward to your research on the accounting
No. of Recommendations: 4
at current margins they will earn 92¢ in EPS. Definitely worth $245 per share with a forward PE of 266. Such a deal!

With this in mind, it rather begs the question: why bother?

Sorting out an accounting ambiguity given that, whatever the answer, it's not likely to make NFLX seem like a screaming buy might, it not, be indicative that the time could be better spent?

However, I do acknowledge that some people love combing through 10Ks and whatnots, just for the pure academic pleasure of it. I'm not one of them. Good luck to those who do.
No. of Recommendations: 4
With this in mind, it rather begs the question: why bother?

It does seem like an enormous waste of time but no one else in the world is bothering with the actual numbers so I thought it would be fun to give it a whirl. Unfortunately their accounting for me has been a tangled web of just not quite enough information to find out what I want to know and that p*sses me off and makes me more determined to find a way around their blank stare. They informed me in an email they will not divulge the figures I want for competitive reasons so you can see the appeal in getting around them
No. of Recommendations: 1
Is Whitney Tilson still bullish (earlier short) on this?

sw