No. of Recommendations: 2
Nice to see that even TMF's sometimes get excited by big price moves!

Ha! Yeah, we like it when our holdings or recommendations move up. :-) Unfortunately, my personal holding is still underwater...

You should have seen David earlier today. He stopped by my desk and said, "Today is a good day!" with a big grin on his face. Netflix at $313, of course (and that's helped the MUE port quite a bit). And I have to say I kind of raised my eyebrows upon learning of his recent re-recommendation of it at $240 or so. Looks good, so far!

It's a good feeling to see something that we picked get some love from the market. Of course, the danger is using such love to say, "I am a genius!" The market can take away just as quickly and try to convince you that you're a (lower case-f) fool, too. But we wouldn't be doing what we're doing if we didn't think we had some sort of advantage, whether it's good picking ability (and I lag far behind David in that) or the luxury of holding for several years (which I called out in today's EXPD purchase article) or whatever.

Yeah, today was a good day for the MUE port. New high for the port today feels pretty good. Right now, at least. :-)

Cheers,
Jim
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.