Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Nick,

I buy my first shares from www.directinvesting.com. If you click on "Drip Enrollment" on the side bar on the left and then click "About Temper" at the top of the page there is a link called "Kids." There are suggestions there. They take care of the enrollment stuff for you, so I definitely like that. It's one less thing to worry about.

I'm considering possibly JNJ or HAS for my kids for Christmas. JNJ is the better company. HAS sells toys. Both are fee free. It's going to come down to whether I can afford a share of JNJ for each of them. Another I'm considering is WWY. They're a bit more expensive than JNJ, though.

I plan on buying all 3 for myself this year.

The first DRiP I bought was SHW. Since you're looking for a boy, that might be good. I am very pleased with the company. When I did my initial research they really stood out as a good company. I only planned to buy a couple. That was in March. I just bought my 6th company last week. There are at least 5 or 6 more I will definitely pick up this year. It's addicting.

Rebecca
super-newbie to DRiPing, so remember what you paid for my 2 cents.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.