No. of Recommendations: 0
Nicole Mone was two months pregnant when she was told by her doctor that her baby had stopped developing and the pregnancy would end in a miscarriage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was told in my 3rd month during an ultrasound that my baby had stopped growing in the first few weeks, yet my amniotic fluid was still increasing, and that I would need to have an abortion to remove it.

If I had been given the choice of taking a pill to bring on a miscarriage, I definitely would have chosen to take a pill rather then have an abortion. I found the abortion to be a traumatic experience even though I saw on the ultrasound that it just looked like a little stick that had died before it ever really got started.

A pill would have been FAR less traumatic, then the abortion. With that being said, I would rather buy that pill from a pharmacist who did not mind selling it to me.

Bean
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.