Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 22
Well, after the January 6 insurrection, Nikki Haley said: "We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again." Haley said: “His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history.”

Evidently her body rejected that momentary spine.

Today, Haley told the Wall Street Journal: “He has a strong legacy from his administration. He has the ability to get strong people elected, and he has the ability to move the ball, and I hope that he continues to do that. We need him in the Republican Party. I don’t want us to go back to the days before Trump.”

I think I just threw-up a little bit in my mouth.

Umm.

History will judge him harshly but he has a strong legacy?

Trump lost the House.

Trump lost the Senate.

Trump lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

Trump lost the popular vote to Joe Biden.

Trump lost 61 election lawsuits.

Trump lost 2 out of 2 times in the US Supreme Court.

Trump lost 3 recounts in Georgia.

Trump lost the WI recount.

Trump tried to cheat his way into the White House through Georgia and is under criminal investigation in that state.

Nikki Haley has no soul, no conscience and will eventually learn the hard lesson that #ETTD.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nikki-haley-embraces-trump-in-h...
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.