Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 9
No cigar, Pat
Not even a mini-cigarillo!

But you did make my day! As much as it pains me to annihilate your superb average and to leave all you kiddies hopelessly stunned on the first day of May, permit me to say that this would not be news to the true detectives among you, who might have searched the real catfyre on the QS board in the past year (Quitting Smoking)

Who has been posting here? The child within. Perhaps I've helped to prove that that child never needs to grow up. (with or without vaigra!) Yes, I remember men selling apples on the street, ice wagons pulled by horses, no fridge, no phone, no television, and Hitler invading Poland. So there ya go! One of my three great-grandchildren is on her way to school as we speak, and within the hour I am off to the gym, and then back to the drawing board.

Cat - not even close to the ninth life
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.