No. of Recommendations: 4
No doubt this is the same grayling who spams the public board.

- tamhas

You are not cut out for this investing stuff, tamhas, if you think this. It really bothers you Defenders of the Cult when more than one short posts on Fool about Tesla.

I am laughing here. You longs are getting a bit anxious these days with all the bad news piling on.

I have yet to listen to one of these podcasts, but intend to listen to his interview of Tesla Charts from Twitter, who is one of my fave shorts on Twitter. Tesla Charts has more on the ball about Tesla than all you longs who stand in line every day, shaking your pom poms, and Twerking for Elon.

I normally don't listen to podcasts, but, I'll make an exception for this one as a whistleblower
whom I admire and who has won different whistleblowing lawsuits against formidable corporate opponents - and who is part of the $TSLAQ Army of Citizen Investigators on Twitter - has come out with a ringing endorsement:

https://twitter.com/MelaynaLokosky/status/108739455203232973...

Melayna has been interviewed on 60 Minutes, the movie "Bleeding Edge", and more. She has written a book "The Sociopathic Business Model" and has published some of its findings often to super-impose over traits of Elon Musk, who is a drug-addled sociopath.

It is sad to see tamhas slipping into Alex Jones conspiracy theories. I was beginning to think he might deprogram from the Tesla Cult, but with this wrongheaded post on this board, I see he is still at the frontlines carrying the Teslan banner for Elon.

Tamhas, step back from your incessant pumps and this new crazy conspiracy theory b.s. Come to Twitter. Begin reading the thousands of complaints from ex-owners and current owners of Tesla Lemons and stock. It will come to you quickly that these are not "isolated" complaints which I post on the TSLA board. That's why I started the threads, to prove these bad experiences are repeated in all 50 states and around the world where Tesla pawns off its cars built on too much magic. Tesla is The Worst Run Company in America today. Anyone buying into Musk's Brainfart Dreams deserves to go down with the ship. I am Thomfranklin, not TSLAQpodcast, but think what you will and show the world how your cult's groupthink will lead to your demise in TSLA stock and car ownership.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.