Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
No, I just know that a radio company isnt worth half of what my company is.

Judging from you track record with numbers (see previous post), I really don't know what to say.

My GENEROUS valuation gives poor little SIRI the benifit of already being topped out.

More like "rough estimate". Other have responded above (to sub #'s, ad $$, etc.), and it is clear that your valuation is less than "GENEROUS" to "poor little SIRI". But, I most vehemently disagree with your stingy (at most) 15% growth Y2Y estimation for your P/E ratio, which apparently you won't address. Remember that we're buying into management as well and their ability to find new business opportunities and return earnings to the owners.

SIRI is no MSFT.

I never said that SIRI is a MSFT.

If I were short, I could just sit back and wait for them to realize SIRI is a pipe dream, and watch the PPS fall down...down......down.

With about 10% of float short (110m out of 1.2b), SIRI need not grow like MSFT to short squeeze or margin the heck out of the shorts. To quote a paraphrase from another board: "The market can remain irrational longer than I can remain solvent". But, hey, why listen to me? I'm mostly here out of amusement, anyway. If you're so sure that "poor little SIRI" is going "down...down......down", why don't you short now? Good luck.

You RCLIs cannot keep the price this high forever, eventually some of you will get bored, and walk away causing panic to set in. When it does, make sure you are close to the exit, because we all know how bubbles end--violently.

We RCLI's are all in cahoots, that will never happen.

†If the price drops to 5 by march, I am going to buy my girlfriend an engagement ring (Yah me!)†

Yikes! So if SIRI drops to $5.01, what will you tell her? Sorry, you missed getting engaged to me by a penny. (Actually, certain analysts do that, don't they?)

You certainly live a charmed life. Your company's value (or perhaps half of your company's value) decides the correct price of SIRI. And, consequently, SIRI's stock price determines important life decisions. I wish I had something to make my decisions for me. But, then again, I'm part of the RCLI zombie-borg collective.

Frank

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.