Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
No money down according to RK is quite risky, similar to borrowing on margin to buy stocks, the less you put down , more risk of loss. He talks about it because people think only money can make money which is poor / middle class thinking, the rich do it by "printing money", taking co. public, using lease option in real estate, corps to lower taxes, etc leverage to control and create much more money, the middle class buying stock, RE thru the usual means (middle class method). Nothing wrong by that, he just wants you to be more aware of the other methods, up to you to do with the info. People love and hate him, I found his stuff true in my limited experience so I rx at least read his books and play his games, much better stuff then other things I spent money on. And yes, his CD info ad goes more detail then his books.

MGL
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.