Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 10
wuz going to make pome about "itcherey dickery dock" but it am not flowig thru me today.

herd on another board about namvet what pasted some commie children and then took medals of honer and spoke lots of times about courage and being hero and was hard on nam to tell truth about war stuff. he just now decided to tell about children he blow'ded up so long ago.

i also heard on other bored (alhgren) that booger lost eye to charlie. i wunder if booger wood tell us about shootin' old nam women with large bor machine gun at close range. itd be guud lesson for us to learn. then we culd hug booger (ugly and smelly) and pat his back and say it not his fault he did those things and him is still hero.

i passed a asian man today and said "we have a hero what shot you poepel and lied about it and got metals and was hero in senate". him said "it not first time, wont be last neither. maybe next time it am your child what get blow'd away and then you say just that shit happens". we laughed and then i stroked his wrinkle sack (cheek) with back of my hand gentle and we went for soda.

itchy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.