No. of Recommendations: 6
Trump Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told the American people to move on from Mueller and don’t concern yourself with his report.

Donald Trump doesn’t want the American people to see the Mueller report before the 2020 election

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/02/22/sarah-sanders-muelle...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
I sold a river bottom farm to be able to make a million creosote soaked torches for the march on Cheeto aka Cheato aka Tweeto von treasonist scumbag…now where did I put my pitchfork?

proton
No. of Recommendations: 5
No, Sarah, we want to move on from Donnie the Corrupt and all of you swamp monsters. Come 2020, let us hope you are all gone.
I sold a river bottom farm to be able to make a million creosote soaked torches for the march on Cheeto aka Cheato aka Tweeto von treasonist scumbag…now where did I put my pitchfork?

Sorry, proton, I can't help you. I'm far too busy not thinking about that Coast Guard guy with all the guns. I am, however, on the alert just in case Trump runs across anything to which I should pay attention.
No. of Recommendations: 0
"No, Sarah, we want to move on from Donnie the Corrupt and all of you swamp monsters. Come 2020, let us hope you are all gone. "

Sadly, it looks right now like the Dems and Bernie Sanders may very well make that unlikely.

Ken <feeling pessimistic today>
”I sold a river bottom farm to be able to make a million creosote soaked torches for the march on Cheeto aka Cheato aka Tweeto von treasonist scumbag…now where did I put my pitchfork?”

How about where the sun don’t shine?

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
No. of Recommendations: 4
Trump Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told the American people to move on from Mueller and don’t concern yourself with his report.

No, Sarah. The people of this country CANNOT move on until the report is released. We need to see what is in it. The left will be obsessed with it, completely locking up the Democrat-controlled house with subpoenas and testimony. The right will continue to say it's a witch hunt and a nothing-burger with no proof to back up those statements.

But then again, the release or non-release of the report will probably say all that needs to be said. If Mueller found nothing, you can bet your bottom dollar the whole thing will be in public hands faster than Trump can compose a nonsensical tweet. It would prove everything the White House has been saying since election night 2016.

But if there is anything at all there, you can also be quite assured that the White House will do it's best to hide and bury the report.

So really, all we need Mueller to say is that his report has been delivered to the AG. What is in the report can easily be deduced from the actions of the AG and White House.

--Peter