Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
No shots here yet, but I may get an inside at the new & improved old folks job. They are set to open the first week in March if the State approves them, so I imagine I will hear from them again soon. Walmart ads on TV keep saying they will have the shots , but it may be later this spring. I get all my shots there, so that would be fine. Easy to get to with one mile away. :)

A bit of melting snow today, so this will be all slop and mud soon. Good. I haul #2 to the new neurologist in March, and he is grumpy about that. Oh well. Tomorrow that Wild Ram goes into the shop for inspection. It owes me nothing.

wild :)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.