Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Not to many true Fools in NO. Mostly the drunk tourist type. I dabble a little in this crazy market. Got all mutual funds at the moment. Doing lots of research in stocks. Everything seems incredibly overpriced. I really like the UIT: QQQ that tracks the Nasdaq. That one will go no where but up, long term of course. Got an account at ByandHold.com Real easy to use. Real cheap. Also got accounts at Schwab, Great-West and Merrill Lynch: 401(k)s and the like. Schwab is a nice site, good research but too expensive. I find that I do all of my research on msn.com Their finance section is GREAT! The have the most awesome stock research engine I have ever seen!

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/finder/welcome.asp

I allows you to structure a query similar to SQL but very easy. And you can search criteria that NO ONE else will let you see unless you pay. Check it out.

Have fun and stay Foolish!
John
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.