Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello!

First time posting on this board, I hope its a good place for this question.

I live in Indiana but am currently in Florida on a consulting project. Twice now I asked National City (bank in Indiana) to send me deposit slips. Both times they have sent me deposit envelopes used to mail them deposits, but NO DEPOSIT SLIPS! Also the deposit envelope tells me that I need to include a deposit slip.

I only have one deposit slip left to last me 1-2 months, and my question is, is it possible for me to use an ATM at a local bank here in Florida to deposit money to my national city account? I can of course withdraw money, but I did not know if ATM deposits were only allowed for that specific bank I am making the deposits at.

I get income from freelance work, and expenses in the form of a check, and I need to find the best way to get that money to my account back in Indiana!

I can ask my bank again for deposit slips, but they failed me twice, so I'm hoping ATM Deposits are an option.

thanks,

Vegas
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.