Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
“nor does their existence require the on-going application of human labor and other resources to ensure that they are adequately supplied.”

“You are free to purchase your own media outlet if someone will sell it to you, or you are free to start your own.”

So since Rupert Murdoch’s freedom of speech is more pervasive and influential than mine due to his property I can counter this by buying or starting my own media outlet, which, of course, requires no ongoing application of human labor and other resources to ensure that that they (my media outlets and the accompanying freedom of speech) are adequately supplied.

That’s your position? I can’t argue with logic like that.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.