Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
A while back I bought $3000 worth of Northern Telecoms 6.88s of 23 in the $.13 range. The price had run to the $.30 range and sat.

With a nice auction result last week, the price has popped to $.70 and I'm trying to decide if I cut and run or hold on for more.

With $12b in liabilities and $4.5b in the patent auction alone, I'm not sure where this one ends up. There have been many sales along the way, but I don't have a good tally. Have the sales totaled $8.4b+ as the price suggests or is someone just spending money with some wishful thinking.

Is anyone else out there watching this one?

I think if I can get $70, then there probably isn't a significant time adjusted upside from here, but I'm hesitant I could be missing something.

Plus a 5 bagger in 2 years isn't something to complain about.

Thanks for any info,

Scott
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.