No. of Recommendations: 11
They "fell in love," but like most of Donald Trump's love affairs, this one may too be ending soon.

North Korea said on Thursday that it test-fired a new type of “tactical guided weapon,” in what appeared to be a warning from Kim Jong-un to President Trump that unless once-promising negotiations with Washington resume, the two countries could again be on a collision course.

#Kim_Jong_Un_Cons_Don_The_Con

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/17/world/asia/north-korea-mi...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
NewEchota observes " but like most of Donald Trump's love affairs, this one may too be ending soon."

Cohen is not available to make the "go away happy" arrangements... I guess the State Department will make the payments to KJU? With taxpayer funds?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Maga
😆😆😆
ralph
No. of Recommendations: 1
Did anyone ever explain why Trump didn't get the Nobel Peace Prize for his work with N. Korea? Wasn't that what Trump and his minions were chirping about several months ago? "Trump deserved the Nobel for the outstanding work and great progress he was making in N. Korea." I guess he'll have to get Mexico to give him that prize. They'll pay for it. Oh . . . no . . . that was a different Trump effort that never happened. Well someone should check out his tax returns he supplied prior to the election and see if he can fund his own Nobel prize. Ooops. That's another unfulfilled promise, isn't it. I guess we've never seen the promised tax returns of this great businessman, have we? Well . . . maybe there's something in that Mueller report about Trump's Nobel Peace Prize. . .