Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
My baby is 3 today.

I first started scrapping with LogicalThought and LMAO at Truthsayer and fighting the good fight with Oblood and the rest of you on the eBay board when he was teeny-tiny and I was nursing him at the keyboard.

It was really healthy for me to have you guys here to play with and spar with and talk to about something halfway intellectually stimulating then, when I was 100% bound to my home and my kids.

My life is much busier and crazier now, and I'm a lot more balanced, I think, but I still miss those days. Thanks, you guys, and thank you TMF.

XXOOXXOO,
Amy
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
A belated Happy Birthday to the little one, Aimers!

And thank YOU, too!

CrazyLegs Pat Martin
No. of Recommendations: 4
Nostalgia is not what it used to be.

ian
No. of Recommendations: 6
Nostalgia is not what it used to be.

I long for the days when nostalgia was what it used to be.

"I long for the days when nostalgia was what it used to be."

I yearn for the days when I could've come up with a smartass reply to that smartass reply. :-(

"I yearn for the days when I could've come up with a smartass reply to that smartass reply. :-("

I pine for the days when I could've come with the third smartass reply to top CLP's smartass reply, to the original smartass reply. :-(((

DJ

PS - No reply necessary...

"I yearn for the days when I could've come up with a smartass reply to that smartass reply. :-("

I pine for the days when I could've come with the third smartass reply to top CLP's smartass reply, to the original smartass reply. :-(((

Oh when i was younger i would have thought of a reply.

ian
No. of Recommendations: 4

Oh when i was younger i would have thought of a reply.

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing 'Hallelujah.'

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

Nope, nope...

http://www.montypython.net/scripts/4york.php