Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
So, this is off-topic, but I actually remembered my login password after all these years, and I wanted to post one last time.

I joined this board back in 1999, under the username Scottish, as an 18-year-old high school student. I had put my life savings into Dell, and had money in CMGI before the dot com bubble burst. I was pretty active here my first two years of college as well and I have fond memories of the people I interacted with. I wish I'd made a few connections with people outside of the boards so I could keep up with them.

I feel a weird sense of joy and embarrassment when I think back on those days, and I wonder how all the people I regularly interacted with are doing these days. (Apart from Trick, who I'm actually friends with on Facebook and Twitter.) The people on this board gave me great advice at a time in my life when I was going through a strange transition, and I'll always be grateful to them.

In case anyone ever comes across this who happens to remember me, my real name is Scott P. Harris, and I'm pretty easy to find on Twitter and Facebook. I'm the redhead who made a film called Being Ginger.

Cheers.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
You must have heard this... (only a ginger can call another ginger ginger)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw

Yowza!
This link get right to the ginger of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiEUkYCuvuM
No. of Recommendations: 1
I've heard literally all of them, and the full clip is better.
Welcome back... only took 11 years to remember your pw? LOL, now dat's phunny!!!
Scottish! Do you recall your Stonecutter number?

Regards,
Number 5
No. of Recommendations: 1
Scottish was (is) my only superior

Number 2

(in retrospect, I should have waited for a better number)
I do believe I was once known as Number One, assuming I wasn't kicked off in a revolt.

How ya been?
I believe at this point you can take any number you wish.