No. of Recommendations: 17
In a stunning reversal, Modly apologized to Crozier, his family and the Navy in a statement late Monday night.
...powerful lawmakers called for Modly to be fired. And the Navy, shortly after Trump spoke, said it had extended the deadline for its investigation into Crozier's letter.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/04/06/coro...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
"In a stunning reversal, Modly apologized to Crozier, his family and the Navy in a statement late Monday night.
...powerful lawmakers called for Modly to be fired. And the Navy, shortly after Trump spoke, said it had extended the deadline for its investigation into Crozier's letter. "

Wow, the correct response to a disgraceful act against a dedicated career sailor.
No. of Recommendations: 2
From the end of the article:

"Let me be clear, I do not think Capt. Brett Crozier is naive or stupid," Modly said, according to the statement released by the Navy. "I think, and always believed him to be the opposite."

Then why did he say what he said?

Was he lying then or now?

Whatever credibility the Acting Secretary had before his statements, he has none now. He must resign. And when he does IMPOTUS will replace him with someone worse. That is the pattern of this admin. The bottom of the barrel is very deep.
No. of Recommendations: 1
To be part of this corrupt administration you must be a sniveling, ass kisser who will do whatever awful deed the orange clown asks you to do.
Whatever credibility the Acting Secretary had before his statements, he has none now.

There's no excuse for someone in his position, acting or not, to ever call someone 'stupid' publicly.
There's no excuse for someone in his position, acting or not, to ever call someone 'stupid' publicly.

Indeed. What he did is worse than what Captain Crozier did--and what Trump does daily is far worse than that!