Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Not only is the immediate availability of funds at USAA great with their ACH on demand, but wait until you need their customer service for something. They are responsive, very pleasant to deal with and I have never spoke to a rep who was not knowledgeable about their products, services and problem solving capabilities. Also, they don't tryand sell you other products every chance they get.

The one problem I had was a payment that did not make it to a creditor because their PO Box had changed. USAA tracked down the creditor, told them that they sent the payment, stopped payment on the check (w/o cost to me) and overnighted a new payment to them. Of course, they got the late payment charge waived.

They were just spectacular. All I had to do was make one call and they did everything else, promptly reporting back to me, calling three times until they got me at home.

At first I was hesitant to pay the $4.95/month for bill pay--but you get what you pay for.

A very satisfied USAA customer.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.