Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Not to worry, they were good enough to give me a free year--
after that, goodbye and thanks for all the fish ,

(hope all your moving is going OK)

Hi Cass
I feel the same way - I didn't take advantage of the two year extended offer as I prefer to wait and see what happens. Who knows whether TMF will still be around then or that they may re-ofer the two year period.
I enjoy the boards but committing to three years ahead is a bit much for me.
Moving is going ok - my daughter and her family are now living in Coomera Waters and settling in (lost all their passports and personal papers - yuk !!) Our house here in NZ appears to have sold subject to the usual conditions - it may well fall over yet but at this stage things are going well.

I mentioned Vision Systems a while ago - sound company with innovative products - they've just announced a solid profit with more to come - price has been falling for no reason lately - fell to around $1.50 but with this news it has bounced to $1.76. It may well fall back a little but this is a company to watch - I will certainly be buying back in again.
Looks like we may be the only two originals still around on the board - we'll try to keep it going - what do you say ??
Regards
Harmy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.