Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 43
I have lost my reason for life. OK, I don't want the husband to get the 500K in life insurance and I feel suicide would never be an option for me. I have lived with a disabled child for nearly a third of my life. His father and I have planned around him. Now we are free agents.

I just want to go away. I should have died a few minutes before him. How do I regroup from this?

I was in his room this afternoon and I looked at my MIL with horror and said.."I just put lay a way money down on his new blanket!" I only had 20 dollars left for his and my blanket left to pay.

The coroner wanted to know if he could have my #1's organs. His father said "No!" I would have donated them.

I don't want to die, but I feel my life is over. The FHG will be over @ 11:30, so I don't have to sleep alone.

I have had agony. I have been homeless, had an abusive marriage, lived without water or food or money , been unjustly incarcerated, been hungry, but always fed my children, suffered through the DX of a handicapped child at only 38 months of age, and never had an easy time of it.

Nothing, and I mean nothing even approaches this anguish. And them Mom Wild who has her hat on and is taking charge of all this.. says.."There is no SENSE in you falling apart!"

I just may fall out. I am reeling with despair over my loss. No one has ever been more loved than that child.

wild :(
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.