Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 12
A family of three were vacationing in Brazil; Mom, Dad, and a five year old son. It just so happened that they went to a nude beach.

Mom, exhausted from the days before, had just settled down to do some sun bathing when the little boy came running up,

"mommy mommy mommy, I just saw a woman whose boobies are waaaaaay bigger than yours."

"That's nice dear, you know the bigger they are, the dumber she is."

That seemed to settle the little guy, who went running off to play in the sand. Mom sipped her Piña Colada and relaxed. Several minutes later she was disturbed again.

"mommy mommy mommy, I just saw a man whose wee wee is way bigger than daddy's."

She looked around, but then just said "you know, the bigger it is, the dumber he is."

So the little boy ran off, and the woman finally had some peace and quiet. She bathed in the sun and read her copy of Lady Chatterly's Lover, imagining herself as the protagonist. When all of a sudden the little boy came running up again,

"mommy mommy mommy, I just saw daddy talking to the stuuuuupidest woman I ever saw, and the more he talked to her, the dumber HE got!"
Print the post  

Announcements

HURL Rules
Relax, laugh and Enjoy Foolishly
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.