Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Numbers aside, I just think Sirius is an all around better product than XM. Not because I own shares, or because I am a huge Stern fan. The talent is head an shoulders above XM. The selection of music on the channel is better, which to me is would be a huge selling point if I were choosing between the two. A good friend of mine has XM in his care, and I just couldn't get myself to like the product. The only advantage XM has as far as channels is the MLB. Then again, you could just go on MLB.com and pay $14.95 for an entire season of radio feeds.

I think Sirius is on the right track even though they are bleeding ad money. The car commercials help. Also, after the San Diego game on Sunday night, during the interview with Tomlinson, the Sirius logo was on the top of the screen. As Bill Murray says in What About Bob "Baby Steps"....
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.