No. of Recommendations: 2
NVDA - a 40% beat over analyst earnings estimates.

But next day market response to whopping good news remains a mystery to me.
I suppose it has to do with expectations and perceptions, and published figures may not represent the real mood. The nail that sticks up gets hammered so analysts are like musk ox, clustering, horns out, for career protection. Most depend on salaries, not investment gains.

Whatever the short term reaction, Nvidia is still hot. With car automation to follow.
NVDA is my biggest holding, though percentage wise it probably looks like a trifle compared to Tinker. My number two is ANET.

I have an average position in TTD. Which also did well even if there is some slowing. Seasonal to some extent I suppose .So I need to look at YoY more than QoQ. i find it easier to understand the big 2 above than to understand TTD.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.