Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 8
Despite the issue garnering a significant amount of media interest as well as the attention of the Secret Service, Obama supporters continued their threats to riot and assassinate Mitt Romney if Obama loses in the aftermath of last night’s presidential debate.

As we reported last week, Twitter has been flooded recently with violent comments from Obama supporters. The increase in volume of the comments seemed to coincide with Romney’s poll numbers edging higher against Obama.

Not only have Obama voters been making open threats that they will riot and cause mayhem, they have also been caught making direct threats to assassinate Mitt Romney, prompting the Secret Service to announce that it was “aware” of the threats and would “conduct appropriate follow up if necessary.”

http://www.infowars.com/obama-supporters-continue-threats-to...

---

so much for civility and 'law and order'.

Now it is playing the 'race' and 'riot' cards.

t.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Not only have Obama voters been making open threats that they will riot and cause mayhem, they have also been caught making direct threats to assassinate Mitt Romney, prompting the Secret Service to announce that it was “aware” of the threats and would “conduct appropriate follow up if necessary.”

I think it will get insanely ugly very very fast if the Obama supporters follow through on their threats.

Simply put, there are just too many non-Obama supporters who have had enough of petulant children and would partake in a spanking

That will not end well for either side, but I have a scary feeling that if the violence comes -- it will not be endured willingly by folks who have for declared felt compassion and gotten out of the way.

I do not think Obama's supporters recognize they are not the only folks that are a little angered nor are they the only folks who know what a hard life is.
No. of Recommendations: 0
low
I think it will get insanely ugly very very fast if the Obama supporters follow through on their threats.

Simply put, there are just too many non-Obama supporters who have had enough of petulant children and would partake in a spanking

That will not end well for either side, but I have a scary feeling that if the violence comes -- it will not be endured willingly by folks who have for declared felt compassion and gotten out of the way.

I do not think Obama's supporters recognize they are not the only folks that are a little angered nor are they the only folks who know what a hard life is.

Depending on where you live and work the weeks after the election, if Romney wins, be very careful out there.

decath
While there may be pockets of violence, I don't expect widespread riots (though the media would support it and actually try to amplify it, much like the Occupy nonsense). We know that there are idiots on the left that are a few short of a six-pack, but they're just big talkers. Any of these boneheads that actually take steps toward rioting will quickly realize that they are outnumbered, as well as on the wrong end of the pepper spray.
Depending on where you live and work the weeks after the election, if Romney wins, be very careful out there.

decath

To that with true respect and not joking, I say Amen brother
No. of Recommendations: 2

decath

I drive through parts of the da 'hood on the trip to work. My question is will da bruthas be awake at 7:00 a.m.? <g>

I was too young to be commuting to work in 1968, but workers' commutes had to be quite interesting during the MLK riots. I used to run with an ex city of Pittsburgh LEO who was real pleased with the 1968 riots because he and his buds got all the overtime they wanted.

The blacks burned down their own business district in 1968 and most of the businesses never returned. To this day the blacks wonder why they don't have a full service grocery store in their 'hood.

Mike
No. of Recommendations: 1
The blacks burned down their own business district in 1968 and most of the businesses never returned. To this day the blacks wonder why they don't have a full service grocery store in their 'hood.

Mike

Their foolishness borde's on insanity. Most like, the business' they burned down belonged to responsible, law abiding minorities and had a positive influence on the community.

When the thugs try to move their violence away from the ghetto, they will be met with brutal force by both the police and law abiding gun owners. I would be one and would not hessitate to blow away someone attacking my family.

decath
No. of Recommendations: 1
Most like, the business' they burned down belonged to responsible, law abiding minorities and had a positive influence on the community.

decath

That's correct. In fact in the 1950s, white people felt safe traveling to this black neighborhood and patronizing businesses located there. Then came the Great Society and everything changed for the worse.

Mike