Skip to main content
Update
The boards are getting a new home!

We're pleased to announce an update is coming to the community boards.

Sunday, September 25th: We are migrating the boards to a new platform. The site is currently in read-only mode and we will bring it back online as soon as the migration is complete.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Obama seems to have faith in only one thing

That is that if he sets Americans against Americans he can get away with anything.

He seems to be right, at least so far.

Is America finally catching up with this nasty divisive man? Or is it just that things hurt right now, and they are reacting to too much pain?

I hope they are catching on. Because he has intentionally accelerated an already bad trend.

Frankly, to be paying attention, and still supporting Obama in any way is a mental illness.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 41
Frankly, to be paying attention, and still supporting Obama in any way is a mental illness.

And what was the subject of your post?

Something about setting us against each other?

Whatever..... If Obama used the sort of language about conservatives that some Republican leaders and media folk used about Democrats...... you'd already be calling for him to be shot.

Oh... some of you already have.
Christ, you need to get a grip. 8 am and you are already sh!tfaced.

It gets more apparent everyday. I think an intervention is called for.
No. of Recommendations: 1
"Whatever..... If Obama used the sort of language about conservatives that some Republican leaders and media folk used about Democrats...... you'd already be calling for him to be shot."

[email protected]#[email protected]#$?????? wha????

If you compare left wing news vs right wing news there is no comparison, left wing is off the charts viscious.
Whatever..... If Obama used the sort of language about conservatives that some Republican leaders and media folk used about Democrats...... you'd already be calling for him to be shot."

No one is President other than Barrack Obama.

His job is unique.

That whatever numbnut you are responding to does not understand that is very very sad.

Sure you can make the case that the left is far more divisive and their rhetoric harsher in general ad back it up -- though Itecst ad Anniesdad and a few other will quote from SiteNoOneEverheardof.com to prove you wrong.

BUT, Obama is the PResident of the United States. His rhetoric and more importantly his policies and lack of listening to any voices other than those singing hosannas back up my point, regardless of what a bunch of dishonest dissemblers have to say.
Obama seems to have faith in only one thing

That is that if he sets Americans against Americans he can get away with anything.

He seems to be right, at least so far.

Is America finally catching up with this nasty divisive man? Or is it just that things hurt right now, and they are reacting to too much pain?

I hope they are catching on. Because he has intentionally accelerated an already bad trend.

Weirdest post I've seen today. But it's only 10am. There's lots of time for weirder.
"Weirdest post I've seen today. But it's only 10am. There's lots of time for weirder. "

You are correct, the PA left never dissapoints, they will come thru for you at some point today.
No. of Recommendations: 5
That is that if the GOP sets Americans against Americans they can get away with anything.

There we go fixed that for you. Happy to help.

Charlie
No. of Recommendations: 3
"That is that if the GOP sets Americans against Americans they can get away with anything.

There we go fixed that for you. Happy to help.

Charlie
"

Sorry Charlie, not true. Although, Obama and the dims have become quite good at it.
If Obama used the sort of language about conservatives that some Republican leaders and media folk used about Democrats, you'd already be calling for him to be shot.

Impeached will be sufficient.
"the PA left never dissapoints"

put that on a poster at your next tea party event ;-)

NOTE
It's disappoints, dear. It took 3 tries to get my iPad to accept your version.