No. of Recommendations: 0
If re-elected, I will...

*Protect the Bush tax cuts for middle class people earning $399,000 per year.

*I'll keep Gitmo OPEN in my 2nd term.

*I'll wiretap your radical Leftist butts if I want to, so STFU about your "rights" you think you have.

*I'll take out American citizens if I want. It's a war on terror, it's good vs evil. We're the good guys, they are evil.

*I'll preserve "too big to fail" for Big Banks.

*To be fair, I'll make sure EVERYONE pays 2% more in FICA taxes out of your take home pay. So the Wall Street guy making $399,000....and the wealthy teacher earning $39,900....you're BOTH gonna pay 2% more in FICA tax. It means one of you will do without Fois Gras, and the other one of you will do without pencils. That's fair.

And the Pa Leftists swoon.....this was the Progressive Revolution they wanted. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

JediG (All of the above based on public policy under Obama)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.