No. of Recommendations: 4
Obama's Mandates - The reasons we Americans let him stay in the White House - are as follows:

1. To raise taxes on the top 2% of earners, while sparing the other 98%.

2. To protect Social Security and Medicare from any cuts in benefits or eligibility.

It's time for Barack to make it plain to these Republicans that he understands his mandates - and that there is no way he's going to give in to them or to violate his Mandates.

Sorry, Republicans. He won.

His Mandates must be honored.

Besides, Bernanke's got Barack's back.

The deficit and the debt do not matter.

Bernanke said so.

Give in, Republicans. You lost.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.