No. of Recommendations: 0
http://iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/texttrans/2013/03...

I have had no illusions about the difficulty of overcoming decades of mistrust. It will take a serious and sustained effort to resolve the many differences between Iran and the United States. This includes the world’s serious and growing concerns about Iran’s nuclear program, which threatens peace and security in the region and beyond.

Much of the world supports Iran's right to nuclear power, I don't think Obama speaks for the world. The NAM countries have only recently shown support for Iran.

Iran has legitimate rights as a signed up member of the NPT to nuclear energy, that includes the right to enriching its own nuclear fuel.

The IAEA has yet to come up with any proof Iran is doing anything it is not entitled to. No intelligence services can find evidence Iran is doing anything it is not allowed to under the NPT.

Regime change in Iran should be for the Iranian people to bring about.

It strikes me that for all our wasted efforts and money, the destruction of numerous countries, America and Britain have very little, if anything, to show for it.
Since we first went into Afghanistan to kill off al-Qaeda along with OBL, it has gone from strength to strength.
If anything the threats to our countries have in all probability, increased rather than lessened as a result of our destructive murderous forays.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
<<
It strikes me that for all our wasted efforts and money, the destruction of numerous countries, America and Britain have very little, if anything, to show for it.
Since we first went into Afghanistan to kill off al-Qaeda along with OBL, it has gone from strength to strength.
If anything the threats to our countries have in all probability, increased rather than lessened as a result of our destructive murderous forays.
>>

It strikes me that for all your wasted efforts, you have convinced no one here that you have clue!

AlQaida is not stronger now than when we invaded that country... neither is the Taliban.

Iran is a much weaker country now both militarily, diplomatically and economically that it was 4 years ago.

Does Iran have an ally? Who are the allies that are supporting Iran against us?
No. of Recommendations: 1
Who are the allies that are supporting Iran against us?

North Korea. Probably Russia and China. Possibly Afghanistan or will be when we leave and maybe some of the other "stans"
<<
North Korea. Probably Russia and China. Possibly Afghanistan or will be when we leave and maybe some of the other "stans"
>>

NK ain't much help... they have to beg for food to feed their own people.... They are a danger to South Korea and may the Lord have mercy on them if they ever piss off the Japanese or Chinese.

China does not have nor need allies, I am not sure they want any.

Russia allowed our munitions to pass thru Russia by train and air to supply our forces in Afghanistan... Most of the other 'stans' like us better than the mullahs in Iran.

Afghanistan may or may not be on our side in the future ... who knows who will be in control there if anyone is.
It strikes me that for all your wasted efforts, you have convinced no one here that you have clue!

AlQaida is not stronger now than when we invaded that country... neither is the Taliban.

Iran is a much weaker country now both militarily, diplomatically and economically that it was 4 years ago.

Does Iran have an ally? Who are the allies that are supporting Iran against us?

Ignorance,naivety and insularity. It's a kind way of saying your stupidity is on display. Stupidly publicly displaying your stupidity confirms your stupidity.

Al-Qaeda:
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/67467/leah-farrall/ho...

Taliban:
A bunch of rag-heads armed with AK-47's, RPG's and not much else,have defeated the coalition.

The Nam countries:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Aligned_Movement

Take your tablets before you write!!
"Much of the world supports Iran's right to nuclear power"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not even the Persians trust Persia.
Not even the Persians trust Persia.

They don't have a monopoly on that scenario.

The idiot recently suggested, the reason you all have your personal armouries is because you don't trust your government.

We don't trust our government. We take the civilised route and vote them out to be replaced with another we don't trust.

Honesty is an essential part of trust, no honesty, no trust.
I see you've been posting 10 years now.
Congrats.

Howie52