Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
The link you provided points to a news page, which is not static over time. I read everything there and don't see any obscene language. What are you talking about?

xtn
No. of Recommendations: 3
I think it was the headline from an article written by TomG 7 years ago. Obscene may be a strong term but I agree the language was coarse if not vulgar. Not entirely sure how the discussion board rules affect the co-founder and CEO of the company.

Fuskie
Who is just guessing that the headline was discussed and debated at the time and ultimately approved for publication as there are a number of editorial Fools through which each article has to pass...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Titan International (TWI), Time Warner (TWX), Global Payments (GPN)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: http://tinyurl.com/FoolCode
No. of Recommendations: 2
I read everything there and don't see any obscene language.

Maybe that's because you weren't looking for obensene language 🙊

🆁🅶🅱
No. of Recommendations: 5
Hi mtr,

I understand your pain. As a writer, I'm always looking for headlines that catch a reader's eye -- and, well, that one certainly caught yours, even if it pushes the envelope of what you find appropriate. Apologies if you were offended -- I'm sure Tom didn't mean it that way.

In general, you'll find the articles on our site to be G-rated, so read on safely.

Warm regards,

Barbara Bayer
TMF Venus