Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Due to the overwhelming amount of feedback that I received from my last post, I'm taking matters in my own hands.

Date: Jan 19th (Wednesday)

Time: 6:30-7:00'ish

Place: Sam Woo's
15333 Culver Dr # 720
Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 262-0688

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=15333+Culver+Drive+&csz=Irvine%2C+ca&Get+Map=Get+Map

Topic Discussion: Stock picks for IcedTeaPort 2000

Everyone is welcome to join us. Please respond to this message or email me at dawnc@fool.com so I can get a headcount.

I'll be in DC until the 18th, so I'll be calling in reservations on the 19th.

TMF Dawn
Print the post Back To Top
Dawn posted a few days ago:
<<<
Due to the overwhelming amount of feedback that I received from my last post, I'm taking matters in my own
hands.

Date: Jan 19th (Wednesday)
Time: 6:30-7:00'ish
Place: Sam Woo's
15333 Culver Dr # 720
Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 262-0688
>>>

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm gonna be there. Maybe it'll turn into a Left Coast TMF Staff Meeting... but I'm gonna go. Highlight of my social calendar, this is. ;-)

Who else is in?

Cheeze
...Who else is in?

I will be there too.

Bob Mc

OK, Time to do the OC Port.

I'll try my best to make it TONITE!, however, I'm on call and therefore socially unpredictable? undependable?

SANO

I'll be there.

waxurt
Cheeze!!!
How about propositioning the new fool from Thousand Oaks (a few posts back) to car-pool with you if she agrees to bring a few bottillas of the homemade VINO. I'll bring the bottle opener!!!

SANO
Ok everyone, I'm back in town!

See everyone at Sam Woo's tonight. I'm showing about 8 people have RSVP'd. I'll also be bringing my mythical kidlets to join us, so I won't be staying very late.

TMF Dawn
Back from HQ where it SNOWED!

Hey, Dawn, were you just hanging with some East Coast Fools like Loulou-tutu? AnitaChameleon? Do they resent us just as much as we hope they do? Post subjectively after dinner when you're feeling really drunk and the kids are safely in bed, and let us have the dirt on some of those wastrels. We now have to debrief you like we did Cheeze two years ago and Zoe last year.

laopera
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hey, Dawn, were you just hanging with some East Coast Fools

Yes. Debriefing opportunities will be tonight. You can take my kids hostage and try to get me to talk. Might take a few weeks, should I bring extra clothes for them?

TMF Dawn

Wish I could come, Dawn, but I am obliged to go to SF early early early tomorrow. The debriefing will have to take place in the view of the Nubuck wearing, LLBean sporting, macrobrew suds-swilling, sinusitus-sniffling DC wrongcoasters.

And BTW while you're garnering support for the IcedTeaPort while it huddles and considers, thank all the duckmaimer port managers for spotting AñejoPort 2000 about a 15% head start.

laopera
Dawn,

I just found out that a very good friend of mine in OK
has died and the funeral is on Friday. I will be out
of town over the weekend. You did say that I had a
month to submit my buy report didn't you???? I will
have it out to you sometime next week.

I had a great time this evening, thank you for setting
it up.
The group was very friendly and totally
interested in the market, I look forward to a long
association with all.

alke
I just found out that a very good friend of mine in OK has died and the funeral is on Friday. I will be out
of town over the weekend. You did say that I had a
month to submit my buy report didn't you???? I will
have it out to you sometime next week.

Oh no! So sorry to hear that. Go take care of business. We have a month to make the buy reports after I post the port.

Glad you made it tonight!

TMF Dawn