Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
o' i dont likes to support the poor people,
i dont like to work for them every day so they dont have to work.
they am poor this am not true.
see them be poor in their sub-so-dized house
see them be poor in their sub-so-dized schoolin'
see them be poor on their cell phone
see them be poor watching cable tv
see them be poor buying their sub-so-dized tv dinners, steaks, ice cream (lord they eat the ice cream something fearce) and $3 a box cereal.
see them be poor wearing them $100 clothes that they buy 'cuz they saved money on schoolin, housin, and eatin.

poor is poor becuz they is lazy and smelly.
poor is poor becuz they is stoopid becuz they am lazy in free school (not becuz school am bad but it might be to).
poor live in crappy place becuz they litter and am lazy and cant keep a place nice (not becuz of money).
poor cant afford all the health care they need becuz, duh, it am expensive. it am like saying poor cant afford the porche (duh, again).
poor need the health care becuz they am stoopid and smoke the cigarettes, the crack pipe, drink the beer and whiskey, eat the fatty foods. well duh! you am now sick poor boy!

poor steal a lot and do all the crime. you can always count on poor people to do lots of crime. they like it. it makes them happy i guess.

poor people raise horrible kids but almost 100% of all parents raise bad kids what have to figure it out once they am adults. but poor are worse parents.

so far: poor am smelly and poor.

poor people break things and crash into things when drunk and they kill lots of people. they steal things from hard working people and then hard working people give them things to. nothing good about poor people! they am the worst lot of people in the world. no good qualities. poor people also hate a lot of people and cause race riots and hate crimes (different than love crimes).

i dont like the poor. this am probably "problem post" becuz it am about hating poor people. if i said "i love the poor" or "i hate the rich" it would be OK.

poor get all focus'd on them. "what am we doing about the poor!" well skip to the lou! howz about we ax "what am we doing to reward the hardest working group of people in america?"

i dont like the unwed poor mother or the theiving poor teenager or the dirty poor mcfatty chugging beer all day.

i dont want to pay for poor kids schooling.
i dont want to pay for poor man to be retrained for more skills.
i dont want to pay for poor man to get free health care.
i dont want to pay for poor man heating oil.
i dont want to pay for poor man public transportation
i dont want to pay for anything for the poor. they am poor and that is it. oh, and i dont like them.

if middle class what am brainwashed with guilt wants to pay for poor then they can make that mistake but i dont want to. they should hang around poor and see why they am really poor and how all those payments aint going to change them being poor or make them better. poor need many kick in the buttocks.

it am OK to speak out against evil corporations but i am first to take stand against the poor. i am trailblazer (davey crocket).

just my opinion. id like to hears why you love the poor so much.

ip
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.