Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 8
Dear lefties,

When Trump said some illegal immigrants were bad guys he was talking about people like this:

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/deported-felon-deputy-eric-olive...

Jacksonville, Florida – After a day-long manhunt, the escaped suspect wanted in connection with Nassau County Deputy Eric Oliver’s death is in custody, and he should have never been in the country.

The suspect, Francisco Obbidio Portillo-Fuentes, 25, is Guatemalan native who is a felon and had been deported twice previously.

----

WE ARE [BLEEP]ING SICK OF DEAD COPS! BUILD THE [BLEEP]ING WALL!

Namaste.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 6
WE ARE [BLEEP]ING SICK OF DEAD COPS! BUILD THE [BLEEP]ING WALL!

I never have - and never will - understand the depth of support liberal have for felons of every stripe. Of course birds of a feather...
No. of Recommendations: 34
"I never have - and never will - understand the depth of support liberal have for felons of every stripe"

I never have - and never will - understand the depth of stupidity that allows them to create and believe stereotypes that utterly false:

"...They might start by pointing out that numerous studies going back more than a century have shown that immigrants—regardless of nationality or legal status—are less likely than the native population to commit violent crimes or to be incarcerated. A new report from the Immigration Policy Center notes that while the illegal immigrant population in the U.S. more than tripled between 1990 and 2013 to more than 11.2 million, “FBI data indicate that the violent crime rate declined 48%—which included falling rates of aggravated assault, robbery, rape, and murder. Likewise, the property crime rate fell 41%, including declining rates of motor vehicle theft, larceny/robbery, and burglary.”

"A separate IPC paper from 2007 explains that this is not a function of well-behaved high-skilled immigrants from India and China offsetting misdeeds of Latin American newcomers. The data show that “for every ethnic group without exception, incarceration rates among young men are lowest for immigrants,” according to the report. “This holds true especially for the Mexicans, Salvadorans, and Guatemalans who make up the bulk of the undocumented population.”

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-...
No. of Recommendations: 2
"A separate IPC paper from 2007 explains that this is not a function of well-behaved high-skilled immigrants from India and China offsetting misdeeds of Latin American newcomers. The data show that “for every ethnic group without exception, incarceration rates among young men are lowest for immigrants,” according to the report. “This holds true especially for the Mexicans, Salvadorans, and Guatemalans who make up the bulk of the undocumented population.”

Great! Then let's simply screen out the bad actors. Now how could we do that... some sort of legal process while using physical barriers to prevent them from ignoring the legal process perhaps?

Nah, that's crazy talk! Might as well just ignore the problem and hope it goes away. That's the libtard way!
No. of Recommendations: 61
ArmedInfidel: "Nah, that's crazy talk! Might as well just ignore the problem and hope it goes away. That's the libtard way!"

There you have it. In this case, you are determined to discriminate against immigrants even though their rate of crime is significantly lower than the crime rate for citizens at large.

Your emotional rants are a clear confession your fear and bigotry cause you to ignore reality. Again:

Trump won the election by fear mongering the frightened, the ignorant, and the bigoted of which you are proving yourself to be a proud member with your posts.
No. of Recommendations: 0
There you have it. In this case, you are determined to discriminate against immigrants

And having established your dishonest narrative here you are expanding on it.

As I said: nice try. What did you serve time for?
No. of Recommendations: 5
There you have it. In this case, you are determined to discriminate against immigrants even though their rate of crime is significantly lower than the crime rate for citizens at large.

Well, except for the fact that their crime rate is 100% by definition (remember, we're talking about illegal immigrants) so... yeah, you aren't even getting the basics right.

Trump won the election by fear mongering the frightened, the ignorant, and the bigoted of which you are proving yourself to be a proud member with your posts.

Meh, I'm in good company then. Proud Deplorable, guilty as charged. ;-)
No. of Recommendations: 3
THERE IS NO SUCH THING apparently AS AN HONEST LIBERAL

No matter how many times we have the conversation, they 100% are guaranteed to use lying statistics about NON-ILLEGAL immigrants as if they really should be any part of the conversation

Non-illegal immigrants sacrificed a great deal and went through a lot of extra trouble to get here.

They do not start off as criminals, and came here the correct way

They are NOT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS the conversation that non liars are having on the subject

There is a reason that liberals lie constantly, it is not merely that they are at the level of their souls dishonest. It is that truth would destroy their entire set of argument that make them feel decent let alone superior

What tiresome little sots
No. of Recommendations: 3
Facts don't matter. Bigotry trumps (no pun intended, though it does work). This grayling is a perfect example, which is why he's a grayling.
Facts don't matter. Bigotry trumps (no pun intended, though it does work). This grayling is a perfect example, which is why he's a grayling.

Because a fact, is that the stuff quoted is not about illegal immigrants and to use is as a fact is to be a liar if the conversation is about illegal immigrants.

The greyling is grey to so many, because he calls those that are utterly FOS, utterly FOS and many do not like that

They want conversation based on their lies being treated as true

FOlks like YOU want factoids that are lies when put in context to be the 'truth' and reject that it is not.
I recommend this summary of studies by right leaning Cato Institute. Crime rates are repeatedly shown to be lower amongst immigrants than citizens, year in and year out, decade in and decade out:

That's right, because they don't want to be deported. Can't take advantage of them if you can't hold a hammer over their head.

You think those grapes out on the North Fork of Long Island are being picked by high school kids for even minimum wage?

The Hampton elite subcontract out their dirty work to someone who will look the other way and then pretend to care.
No. of Recommendations: 6
Dope: "As I said: nice try. What did you serve time for?"

Keep your chin up. In real life I am a trial lawyer. I often defend people like you. Your posts are often unintentionally hilariously ironic.
Your posts are often unintentionally hilariously ironic.
============================================================

How do you prove unintent?
I never have - and never will - understand the depth of support liberal have for felons of every stripe. Of course birds of a feather...

Both sides go overboard. But when liberals attack Israel and support their enemies, ignore Chicago and fawn over some town with one murder, support every instance of a BLM event, but stay quiet after every cop shooting, preserve sanctuary cities, talk about ISIS and Russia yet adore Hillary and Kerry.

At some point you have to pint your finger at these nutballs and just say that liberals are Filth.

Obama has been President for eight years, and the minorities have fallen further behind. Trump mentions that we need to protect our borders and beware of refugees that might be bad people, Democrats freak out.

Yet with people assassinating cops this year, they Never Once Mention It.

I'm inclined to think that liberals are disgusting filth, but I'd never say that.
No. of Recommendations: 1
hma: "I'm inclined to think that liberals are disgusting filth, but I'd never say that."

You need help. Go out in the real world, step away from the keyboard, and start talking to people rather than about them.