Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 15
Attention all 16-21 year old males: Your Honda Accord is not cool, tough, or bad. I don't care how big your tailpipe is. I don't care how low you can make it. I don't care about the subwoofer. You are driving the automotive version of sensible shoes, you backward-hat wearing, Abercreombie & Fitch slave, little urban putz.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Attention all 16-21 year old males: Your Honda Accord is not cool, tough, or bad. I don't care how big your tailpipe is.

ouuuuu, good thing Raggs is over 21...

Twit
ouuuuu, good thing Raggs is over 21...
===*===

Yeah, but my objective is not to be cool...it's to be loud!braaaAAAAAP*snick*braaaAAAP
RE: "Your Honda Accord is not cool, tough, or bad"

Being older than 16+21, I guess I can consider myself somewhat objective in this matter. I'll grant that cool/tough/badness is in the eye/ear of the beholder, so if 16-21 year old females think tricked out Hondas are cool/tough/bad, I'll play along.

PS: Back in the early 60's, the Sports Car Guys didn't think a 62 Chevy II with a 327 was very cool/tough/bad either; till it kicked their tweed butts.

To Each Their Own

SB
No. of Recommendations: 0
but my objective is not to be cool...it's to be loud!

Food for tought:

http://www.news-journalonline.com/2002/Mar/3/BW2.htm

5Speed, quietly
Food for tought:
===*===

But I'm a) not riding a motorcycle and b) not running a muffler from which the baffle plates, screens or other original internal parts have been removed or altered. Tell me where you live and I'll come by and prove it. : Þ
Tell me where you live and I'll come by and prove it.

So that WASN'T you at 5:30 this morning?

5Speed, with the pillow ove my head, like Jerry Reed in the beginning of 'Smokey and the Bandit.'
Here Here!!!!
Where? Where?
There! There!
And Everywhere!
There There, of course
You are driving the automotive version of sensible shoes, you backward-hat wearing, Abercreombie & Fitch slave, little urban putz.

and I love my sensible shoes....

Lenny
...driving a normal 1999 Honda Accord.