No. of Recommendations: 1
Oh and i forgot....

IF the fossil-fuel, drilling, and fracking revolution does occur, it'll lead to much cheaper fuel and that means a few things for the middle class who, according to some are the backbone of America:

*Cheaper gas alleviates budget strain on the family.

*Cheaper fuel costs might negate inflation or interest rate hikes stemming from QE-9 or QE-100 or whatever.

*Cheaper fuel + better worker + more business friendly America means that manufacturing jobs can RETURN to the United States.

We've got a few tricks left up our sleeves.

My biggest regret: Amnesty. I have a good inkling who will get these good paying oil jobs. To me, the ultimate reparation to descendants of slaves in America would be '1st priority' for the training and jobs, followed by Americans displaced from manufacturing thanks to Clinton-Bush-Obama "free trade".

WE'd take the poorest Americans and turn them into the new working middle class. It'd be like post WW2 boons, only this time the middle class would be multi-colored.

JediG
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.