No. of Recommendations: 0
Oh, btw, it is "cheap" 6-7x enterprise value to revenue (and with the dividend, and share price buy back, probably functionally "cheaper" that that. About half its usual multiple. Quite a low multiple actually given its enormous profit margins. Then again we have seen how the price to earnings multiple for Nvidia has really crashed as well over the past 6 months or so.

Yes, I guess, in this context, Nvidia is a prime candidate, within the next 9 to 18 months, to experience multiple expansion again to go along with hoped for revenue re-growth again.

Have the patience? Take the opportunity cost risk? Then Nvidia fits right in the center of this p/s discussion.

Now off to watch 4K. I guess I have taken to love all things digital even as I do manage to live in the real world (a real issue for so many, particularly young males, these days...but they'll figure it out...hopefully).

Tinker
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.