Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
I'm taking my second basket class this week today. This is getting me into Craft Trouble......you know, when you have found ANOTHER craft you really like to do, and how on earth are you going to fit all of the supplies and equipment into The Craft Room That Is Already Overflowing Into Other Areas Of The House?!

I'm really liking these basket classes. The teacher has the whole second floor of her home as her studio, she supplies EVERYTHING, does the hard parts for you (well, the part that uses sharp knives!), and in 4 hours or less I come home with a very nice basket. Not like quilting, when it can take months to finish even a small project...I really like the speed of it. I'm still a lousy weaver, and my first few baskets are just a bit lopsided (I'm the only one who notices). So far I have resisted buying any basketmaking materials and supplies....so far.

Must. Resist. Buying. More. Craft. Stuff.

isewquilts....fighting a losing battle with baskets!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.