Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Oh she totally did out technical Sasha. But their artistic / program component scores were only different by 3 or 4 points. Which is just wrong.

Another thing I am sort of scared of is that they are giving Sahsa's spiral sequence a lower difficulty level because it doesn't have a Biellmann position in it. Which might be the case when some skaters do the positions Sasha does, but she does them so well (hitting a full split on most) that they are easily as difficult as a Biellmann. The new system might push *everyone* into hitting the "hard" positions adequately rather than learning how to do other positions really well. And that would be sad.

Can I also just say how much I am not looking forward to going through the whole new scoring system thing in gymnastics?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.