Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 38
Tonight on "Oh, That Waffle": The Big Date. Special Guest Star: Redsavina!

Waffle skips up the stairs to wearing a fedora and holding a bunch of daisies. A lovely young lady opens the door...

Waffle: Why hello, my lady! I have come to squire you to the concert of Ms. Ani DiFranco!

Princess Buttercup: Oh Waffle! You are so thoughtful and charming!

The two peck on the lips, link arms, and are off!

Waffle: Whoa. Look at all these chicks making out and I've never seen such a lack of bras in my life! Have we stumbled upon some sort of utopia?

Princess Buttercup: Oh, Waffle you're silly!

Waffle: No, I'm serious. I am so turned on right now. Let's do it.

Princess Buttercup: WAFFLE! NO! I'm not even drunk yet!

Waffle: Whoa. It's Redsavina. What are you doing here?

Redsavina: I just had to see what kind of specimens come to see Ani DiFranco. I mean, I am a hippie feminist chick who shops at Co-ops and used to work at a college radio station AND I wouldn't even listen to this crap. I've got go. Mr. Red is in the car and I'm afraid one of these braless chicks will try and bathe him in Patchouli.

Waffle: Hey! Where did Princess Buttercup go?

We see Princess Buttercup lying on a picnic blanket being fed grapes by a big burly woman in a flannel shirt. Her bra has been thrown across the blanket and her hair is now braided with flowers.

Waffle: OH NO! Come on sweetie let's get you home!

Princess Buttercup: NO. I like it here. I like Ani DiFranco and I like my new friend Esther! I'm sorry Waffle this just wasn't meant to be.

Kaellner runs up wearing a Mr. Roger's style sweater and smoking a pipe

Kaellner: I TOLD YOU SO!

THE END

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.