Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 65
It's a beautiful sunny morning in New York City. Waffle is walking jauntily down the street in his fedora and turns in to his favorite neighborhood bagel shop.

Innocent wide-eyed Bagel Girl: Good morning sir! How may I help you?

Waffle: Whoa there beautiful! How about a smile? A smile from a beautiful woman always makes my day!

IWEBG: <blushing> Oh, that's so sweet, YOU think I'M a woman. That's so flattering!

Waffle: You look like a woman to me baby. Can I hit you up on MySpace?

IWEBG: Well, I'm really only supposed to give out my address to kids my parents have approved, but I guess it will be okay, I got all A's on my last report card so they only check about once a month.

Waffle: SWEEEET.

Waffle is busy typing away on his laptop. He's got a class of cabnernet and the lights are turned down. Candles burn to create the mood.

Waffle: <Typing furiously while speaking aloud> So what kinds of things do you like to do? Do you go out a lot? Do you like to makeout in or out of the parking lot of your Bagel Shop?

IWEBG: I love ponies, ice cream, and suspenders.

Waffle <to himself> Hot diggity! <typing furiously> I think we should meet ASAP. Where do you live? I'll come by...in my suspenders.

IWEBG: Okay. Hey can you please bring some wine coolers?

It's the next day Waffle pulls up to a big house and rings the door bell. A sweet voice from inside tells him to come on in....

Waffle: Hello? Darling? Where are you, my sweet?

IWEBG: I'll be right there, did you bring the wine coolers?

Waffle: Of course!

A tall handsome man turns the corner...

Chris Hansen: Hi there, I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC'S to Catch a Predator, you mind having a seat for me?

Waffle: Uhhhhhhh.

Chris Hansen: Go on. Have a seat. Did you know that the girl you are meeting tonight is not old enough to drink and also unemotionally equipped to deal with a womanizing sleazebag like yourself due to her age?

Waffle: Well, uh.

Chris Hansen: "Do you like to makeout in or out of the parking lot of your bagel shop" "I'll come by in suspenders". Those are things you said?

Waffle: Well, yes. Yes, but I was just coming by to talk.

Chris Hansen: You always wear suspenders and a straw hat 'just to talk'?"

Waffle: Uh...BYE

Waffle runs out into a large group of waiting police officers and is tasered repeatedly.

IS THIS THE LAST OF OUR HERO?

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.