Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I should have thought a little harder when my one-year-old refused breakfast - he never refuses any kind of food. I set him up with his blanky and stuffed cow to watch Sesame Street while I practiced the piano in the next room. I heard him crying a few minutes later and ran in. He had covered my couches and 3 very large spots on the floor with vomit. I gave him a bath and got him down to bed, but now I am left with a huge mess. I've managed to scrub the couch pretty well - thank goodness for stain guard, but no matter how hard I scrub my beige carpet it still has a yellow tint to it and the whole room is still lingering with an unpleasant odor. I've just been using a resolve foam carpet cleaner. Does anyone have any great ideas for the scent or the color?

Thanks in advance
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.