Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
So the Republican Senate in Arizona has subpoenaed the ‘routers’ from the Maricopa elections board and from Dominion, both of whom have refused to comply.

OK. Without bothering to tell me that the Arizona Senate Republicans are idiots and fools, can anyone explain to me what you get by looking at ‘routers’? I thought those were just hardware pieces that directed packets to the next destination on the way to the end point. They don’t actually have a historic trail of the ‘actual information’ do they?

Is the idea that some of the routers will say ‘send this to Joe Biden election headquarters instead of the election counting people at the county”? I’m truly mystified.

*I repeat, I know these people are daft, I’m just trying to figure out what the *possible* logic could be, given that we all know that logic is absent in so much of all of this.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
can anyone explain to me what you get by looking at ‘routers’

Campaign contributions
Further mistrust
No. of Recommendations: 0
They are the most clueless fools in the universe... Grasping for straws...
No. of Recommendations: 1
Without bothering to tell me that the Arizona Senate Republicans are idiots and fools, can anyone explain to me what you get by looking at ‘routers’? I thought those were just hardware pieces that directed packets to the next destination on the way to the end point.

Oh, I see your confusion. You are thinking the retrumplicans want to see the internet signal routers. No. They actually want to see and admire again the mechanical tool routers that reamed them so badly in the election.

Some of them actually enjoy the new holes they got drilled. It gives them more orifices to speak nonsense out of.
No. of Recommendations: 4
They are engaged in a fishing expedition, where at the end they'll allege fraud. The more things they can say they looked at and seen some made up evidence of possible tampering, the happier they'll be. It's theater, and their audience is a bunch of gullible partisans.

Possible future quote: "We examined the routers and determined that they have Chinese chips and similar ones were once alleged to have been hacked some time."

-IGU-
Without bothering to tell me that the Arizona Senate Republicans are idiots and fools, can anyone explain to me what you get by looking at ‘routers’?

The question is whether or not the voting machines were connected to the internet. Don't know if they will find anything, but the idea is they don't know if they don't look.

Do Wifi Routers Have Memory? [What Does It Store]
https://techusersguide.com/do-wifi-routers-have-memory/
Wondering if Wi-Fi routers have memory? If yes, what information gets stored in the memory and how much memory should they have?

Yes, Wi-Fi routers usually have 64-512 MB (or more) of built-in memory. The different types of memory found in routers are ROM (Read Only Memory), RAM (Random Access Memory), NVRAM (Non-volatile Random Access Memory), and flash RAM....

Does A Wi-Fi Router Record History?
Yes, Wi-Fi routers do keep logs of your internet history. Therefore, unless you use a VPN(Virtual Private Network) a Wi-Fi owner can see your browsing history if they have the router’s logging feature enabled. For instance, the Netgear Nighthawk router is able to store up to 256 entries in its activity log....

Information stored in a Wi-Fi router’s memory includes its operating system, routing tables, PPPoE credentials, admin passwords, and configuration files. Also, depending how the router has been programmed, it can also store data that passes through it such as the URLs visited by a user. Depending on the vendor and configurations they’ve set, your router can keep logs for a few minutes to several months if the router has enough storage space.

DB2
No. of Recommendations: 0
I view it as an attempt to overthrow the government. We already are divided. Now they allege that even elections aren't honest (despite Republicans winning majorities at the state level).

Before long we'll have the "Battle of Georgetown", the White House will burn, and warlords will starting running things. Jan 6 was just a prelude. Stay tuned.

Enter General Bethlehem. (bonus points for someone who knows the reference)
Enter General Bethlehem.

The difference is that Bethlehem arose **after** the apocalypse whereas we have many wannabe Bethlehems in waiting, as provocateurs to a hoped-for doomsday.

Pete